To solve operational problems and improve levels of quality, service, or productivity. Working with members of departments or services to develop recommendations for improvement. Improving the availability and validity of information used in analysis, decision making, and monitoring operations performance. Determine the most efficient and effective way to run a department. Providing basic industrial engineering skills. Observation and data collection, statistical analysis all play a vital role in any project. We serve as facilitators and technical advisors for projects ranging from staffing levels to new information system technologies combining communication skills with a strong technical background.
Support management services, improving decision making, problem solving, and planning.
- Work flow design and scheduling of staff
- Organizational structure.
- Workload management.
- Inter-departmental coordination.
- Work methods and procedures.
- Defining workplace needs and designing physical workplace layouts.
- Designing questionnaires or other data collection tools.
- Statistical, mathematical, or graphical analysis.
- Cost benefit analysis.
- Design or implementation of departmental or wider information systems.
- Developing systems to monitor the performance, costs, and effectiveness of operations.
- Analyzing the alternative solutions using computer simulation.
- Management for renewable energy installations (solar, wind, storage, network connections)
- Management Engineering for processautomation
- Safety management, validation and verifications,safety-checks
- Installation Maintenance Management plans (IBC) and documentation (life cycle of 25 to 50 yrs)
- Management Consulting for automated installations (civil & mechanical, electrical & ICT)
We use a very participative approach in projects. For departments that work on a wide variety of projects that can be classified into two major categories: quality improvement and management support.Quality improvement projects focus on improving processes and systems by evaluating the current system, determining root causes of problems, and developing recommendations for improvement.
Design by RvdPlaats